How To Apply For Voter ID Card In Delhi
To apply for voter ID card, or includes one’s name in voter id card delhi list, ones need to fill up the required form and submit it at the constituent assembly’s ERO office which is the voter id card delhi office. Depending up the status of the voter different voter id card delhi application form are available.
Details Of Voter ID Card Delhi Form 6
There are four sections in voter id card delhi form 6 that need to be filled
- Section1 - Applicants name
- Section2 – Residence details
- Section3 – family members who are already in the electoral list
- Section4 – The last section of voter id card delhi form 6 is a Declaration section.
Required Documents For Voter ID Card In Delhi
The documents that are needed to get one’s name included in voter id card delhi list are
- Post Office current Pass Book/Kisan/Bank/, OR
- Income Tax Assessment Order / Driving License/ Passport/Applicants Ration Card.
- Latest Gas/Electricity/Telephone/Water Connection Bill in the name of the applicant or his/her parents/guardians.
- Department of Post office posts delivered/received in the name of the applicant with address.
These documents should be submitted along with duly filled voter id card delhi application form at voter id card delhi office. More information is available on the official site for the election commission of India http://eci.nic.in”.